Hetero Released Job Openings On 07/12/2022. Hetero is an Indian pharmaceutical company and the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics.Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hetero Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc candidates with 05-09 years experience for Quality Assurance position.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidate please forward your updated CV to Shivaram.T@firstname.lastname@example.org / refer any of your colleagues /Friends
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To follow the cGMP, safety norms and adhere with company policy
- 2. Overall responsible for the site QA activities.
- 3. Releasing or rejecting all intermediates for distribution.
- 4. Making sure that release or rejection of raw materials, intermediates, packaging and labelling materials are done as per SOP or not.
- 5. Making sure that Incidents are investigated and resolved.
- 6. Making sure that out of specifications are investigated and closed.
- 7. Approving all SOPs / STPs / Forms and Master batch records.
- 8. Making sure that internal audits are performed.
- 9. Approving changes that potentially impact intermediate quality.
- 10. Reviewing and approving validation protocols and reports like process validations, cleaning validations, equipment qualifications, water system qualification / validation.
- 11. Making sure that quality related complaints are investigated and resolved;
- 12. Making sure that the product quality reviews are performed.
- 13. Making sure that the corrective and preventive actions proposed are implemented.
- 14. Making sure that all trainings are given to the employees as per schedules.
- 15. Approving Site Master File, Organization charts.
- 16. Providing guidance to QA staff as required.