HDFC Life hiring Any Graduate for Underwriter.HDFC Life is a long-term life insurance provider with its headquarters in Mumbai, offering individual and group insurance. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd, one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen PLC, a global investment Company.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HDFC Life
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Underwriter
- Qualification: Any Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience : 2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 2,25,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- To execute underwriting processes for quality evaluation of policies, maintain the defined TAT.
- To release the cases with the Authority Limits of the User.
- Manage the Risk assessment cohesively in Underwriting process.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing / value and medical health and changes in risk climate
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply