Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 26/11/2022. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Environmental science with 10 to 12 years of experience for Manager – EHS Position.Complete Details for the Manager – EHS as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:26/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Sun Pharma Hiring For FRESHERS And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for Environment, Health and Safety activities related to the operations of the Research & Development Centre. Ensure that statutory EHS standards complied at all times.
- Continual improvement of EHS Performance by ensuring safe and healthy workplace, conserving natural resource and preventing the pollution.
- Responsible for preparation of periodical EHS reports and appraisal to R&D Head / Corporate EHS.
- Responsible for the improvement of EHS performance, in consultation with Unit Head & Corporate EHS.
- Statutory compliance with MPCB such as JVS sampling payment, Stack Monitoring, Annual Returns of Hazardous waste, Annual Returns of biomedical waste, Submitting Environmental statement annually and Statutory compliance with Fire MIDC for the renewal of NOC biannually.
- Update and maintaining safety-related records as per regulatory requirements & Standard operating procedures.
- To conduct and coordinate the safety training and awareness programs for the employees and contract workers.
- Maintain Fire Alarm System, First aid boxes, Fire Extinguishers & Fire Hydrant System in good working condition.
- To Conduct safety committee, departmental committee meetings, and Update on Site Emergency Preparedness Plan and organize mock drill to test emergency preparedness twice in a year and ensure compliance with the gaps.
- Operate effluent treatment plant & Sewage Treatment Plant effectively, no complaint from MPCB. All result should meet to MPCB parameters.
- Coordinate with HOD for preparation of Standard Operating Procedures related to safety and environment and maintaining the records.
- To monitor and ensure effective implementation of a safe work permit system. • Conducting and coordinating the safety audits and safety inspections at R&D Centre.