PGIMER(Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) Released Job Openings On 17/11/2022.Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a public medical university in Chandigarh, India. It is an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students including all specialties, super specialties and sub specialties.
PGIMER(Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) Recruiting Master’s degree in Public Health / Health Management / Master of Pharmacy Graduates for Research Fellow Position.Complete Details for the Research Fellow follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chandigarh
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Rs. 60,000 pm
- Opening date for online Application:17/11/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 26th November 2022 at 09:00 AM (A written screening test will be conducted prior to the interview). Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health, PGIMER, Sector- 12, Chandigarh.
Job Description/Skills Required
- The following post is required to be filled under the above-mentioned project on a contract basis:
- Project Title: Centre for Health Insurance Evidence Synthesis and Financing (CHIEF)
- Experience: 1 year of experience working in the field of Health Financing/ Economic Evaluation.
- Publications: At least 1 publication in the indexed journals in the field of Health Economics/ Health Financing / Economic Evaluation.
- Desirable:– Excellent data management and analysis skills.
- Emoluments per month (in Rs.) : Rs. 60,000/-
- Terms of reference: The candidates who are willing to serve for the entire duration of the project should apply for the above-mentioned position
- How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae with supporting documents to Room No-004, Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh by 24lh November 2022 before 5:00 PM.