State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Released Job Openings On 18/11/2022.State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State.The institute was established on April 19,1995 as a registered society (Reg. No.25/Jaipur/1995-96) by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Recruiting Diploma in Pharmacy for For Pharmacists position.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies: 2020
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW) Jaipur invites online applications from qualified candidates mentioned in the Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 (as amended) to fill the vacant posts of Nursing Officer and Pharmacist for Medical and Health Department, Rajasthan.
Minimum Educational Qualification
I. Diploma in Pharmacy; and
II. Registered as pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
Preferable Qualification: – Knowledge of Hindi language in Devanagari script and knowledge of culture of Rajasthan.
Note: – For Point No. II by Rajasthan Pharmacy Council, Jaipur, It is mandatory to write the registration number issued for D.Pharma / B.Pharma course. In the absence of registration, no other document related to registration will be valid.
It is mandatory for the candidate to be registered with the Rajasthan Pharmacy Council till the last date of online application. D.Pharma. OR B.Pharma course, in case of having both professional qualifications, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualification filled by the applicant in the online application.
Therefore, in case of having both professional qualifications, the applicant should fill the details of only one course in the online application.
In addition to the above, it is mandatory for the candidate to fulfill all other qualifications as prescribed in the Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules, 1965 (Amended). He should not be disqualified for appointment to the post applied for under these rules.
Pay Matrix Level
For Pharmacist : – Pay Matrix Level L – 10
Note 1. Probationer Trainee appointed to the service by direct recruitment will be on probation. Monthly fixed remuneration during the period shall be paid at such rates as may be fixed by the Government from time to time.2. All persons appointed to the service by direct recruitment will be appointed for a probation period of two years. During this period, fixed remuneration will be payable at the rates fixed by the state government by not giving the pay chain of the post and apart from this no other allowances like house rent allowance, dearness allowance, urban compensation allowance, special pay etc. will be payable.Other facilities and leave etc. during the probation period will be admissible as per the provisions contained in the Rajasthan Service Rules.On satisfactory completion of the probation period, the minimum pay scale of the post and other allowances will be payable as per rules and will be eligible for confirmation.
The provisions of Rule 10 of the Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 (as amended) will be applicable in relation to age:
1. Age will be calculated considering 01.01.2023 as the base.
2. Candidates should upload a copy of the secondary mark sheet for the date of birth and in case the date of birth is not mentioned in the mark sheet, the certificate of passing the secondary examination, which proves the date of birth.
3. Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2023.
4. According to the notification of Personnel Department dated 23.9.2022 “The person who was within the age limit on 31.12.2020 shall be deemed to be within the age limit upto 31.12.2024”.
(a) Amount of Rs.500.00 for applicants belonging to general category and creamy layer category of Rajasthan, Other Backward Classes/Extremely Backward Classes.
(b) Amount 350.00 for the applicant of other backward class / very backward class and economically weaker section (EWS) of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan
(c) For the applicants of all widows, separated marriage women, specially abled and scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and candidates of all categories of Rajasthan, whose family income is less than 2.50 lakh, the amount is Rs 250.00.
(d) T.S. of Rajasthan Amount of Rs 250.00 for the applicant of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of P region and Sahariya primitive caste of all tehsils of Bara district
1. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes/Extremely Backward Classes/Economically Weaker Sections of states other than Rajasthan State will be considered as general category candidates.
Therefore, such applicants for general category candidates. Prescribed fee has to be paid.
2. According to the circular dated 02.05.2018 issued by the State Government in view of the economic condition of the candidates of all categories, candidates of all categories whose annual family income is less than Rs.
The same applicant fee will be payable for appearing in recruitment / examination / selection as for SC / ST candidates.
According to the said circular, the candidates of Rajasthan state, whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh at the time of online application, those candidates have to submit the income certificate issued by the competent authority till the last date of application along with the online application.
It will be mandatory to do If the said income certificate is not produced by the candidate at the time of document verification, the eligibility will be canceled due to non-deposit of the prescribed fee.
The above benefit will be given to the candidates of Rajasthan state only. Applicants from states other than Rajasthan state will have to pay the prescribed examination fee for general category.
1. Reservation will be given in the above recruitment as per the latest guidelines of the State Government.
2. The age limit will be calculated considering the date 01.01.2023 as the base.
3. The minimum age of the applicant should not exceed 18 years and maximum 40 years. Relaxation in the maximum age limit will be given as per the provisions mentioned in Rule 10 of the Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 (as amended) and the orders/instructions issued from time to time by the Personnel Department/Government of Rajasthan.
4. No immediate editing will be allowed after the online application form is finally submitted.
5. After the last date of application, an opportunity will be given to rectify the error by depositing the prescribed fee.
6. Before applying online, candidates should read the detailed notification carefully and apply only after ensuring their eligibility as per the guidelines mentioned therein. The decision of the department regarding eligibility will be final.
7. Candidates resident of scheduled area can also apply against the advertised posts of non-scheduled area.
8. Separate application will have to be made for this. The experience period will be counted from the date immediately preceding the start date of filling the online application (on submission in the prescribed form).
Before finally submitting the online application, the candidate should ensure that the entries made by him/herself/ through E-Mitra/Jan Suvidha Kendra are correctly filled and the documents uploaded are as per rules and correct. Will happen
9. The department will be free to enter / document, decrease / increase in the above advertised posts or cancel the release, for which no separate release will be issued, nor will the fee be refunded.
Other important points
1. All the candidates should regularly visit the website of SIHFW sihfwrajasthan.com or the website of the Medical and Health Department rajswasthya.nic.in for the latest information/instructions related to the recruitment process.
2. Mobile number and e-mail I.D. mentioned by the applicant in the Online Application Form. But only if necessary, recruitment related information can be given through SMS / E-mail. Mobile number and e-mail I.D. mentioned in the online application.
It will be the candidate’s own responsibility if information is not received due to change / shutdown / network problem. Therefore, the mobile number / e-mail I.D. given in the applicant form.
3. Applicant should fill his online application form carefully. Before filling his online application form finally, the applicant should be sure of all his entries that all the entries have been filled correctly.
Based on the entries filled in the application by the applicant and the documents uploaded, advance action will be taken by the SIHFW.
If the information filled by the applicant goes wrong, then his online application form will be rejected, for which all the responsibility will be of the applicant himself found ineligible on grounds.
4. The SIHFW/Department will be free to verify the online entries made by the candidates and the documents uploaded by them, at any time and at any stage, without prior notice to the candidate.
5. Candidates should submit their online application within the prescribed time limit without waiting for the last date of application, otherwise the SIHFW/department will not be responsible for any kind of network problem and the candidate himself will be responsible.
6. If there is any wrong entry / error by mistake while filling / getting the online application form filled by the applicant himself / e-friend / any other source, the entire responsibility will be of the applicant himself.
Therefore, the applicant must first check the errors in all his entries in the preview of the online application form, after correcting them, submit the online application form and after taking its print, check it again.
If still any mistake / error is found, then at the time of giving the opportunity to rectify the error in the online application form by SIHFW, as per the instructions mentioned in the notification, the error must be rectified according to the procedure to be prescribed for this purpose.
After this, no online or offline error modification / change will be accepted and the full responsibility of any such error will be of the applicant himself.
Along with this, the applicant is also instructed that if the applicant gets the application done through E-Mitra or other source, then the applicant himself should contact E-Mitra or other source and get the application done under his own supervision.
Do not rely on e-friend or any other source that your online application form will be / will be filled correctly by them.
The link for the online application will be available on the said website from 4 pm on 07-01-2023 till 12:00 midnight