Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Released Job Openings On 12/01/2023. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruiting M.Pharma,M.Sc,B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA/M.V.S ,Masters in Public Policy qualifications in relevant subject with research & development experience and published papers for Consultant Scientific Position.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:12/01/2023
- Mode of application : Online
- Last Date : 20th January, 2023,Room No. 320, Second Floor, ICMR Hqrs
Job Description/Skills Required
A Walk-in interview will be conducted for the following position of Consultant Scientific for providing regulatory/clinical validation related consultancy support. ICMR intends to engage following Non-Institutional Project Position, purely on temporary contract basis for its short-term research projects, being undertaken by the Medical Device and Diagnostic Mission Secretariat (MDMS) at ICMR HQ.
Essential Qualifications : Professionals having M.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/M.Pharma/M.V.S./ Masters in Public Policy qualifications in relevant subject with research & development experience and published papers.
Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge/experience related to various healthcare initiatives of GoI. Including Ayushman Bharat Scheme, National Health Mission, Major pandemics and outbreaks management in India. Qualified professional with established experience in management of government of India funding schemes, project management hands on experience of handling clinical validation of Medical Devices, Diagnostics etc. Experience in project Management will be an added advantage, knowledge on ISO 13485, Medical Device Rules-2017, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 etc.
Consolidated Emoluments : Up to Rs. 70,000/- depending upon education experience and knowledge
Age Limit : 70 Years
1) Candidates who wish to appear for the above mentioned post may download the application form from the websites of main.icmr.nic.in. Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates etc., along with one set of Xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport size photograph for attending the Walk-in-written test/interview.
2) Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in-Written Test /Interview.
3) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
4) Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
5) No TA/DA etc., will be paid to the candidate for appearing in Walk-in- Written test/interview.
6) The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
7) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
8) The Director-General has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9) The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment.
General Instructions :-
1) Candidates are required to be present at the venue in time and Walk-in Written Test/Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
2) The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement.
3) No calculators, log tables, communication devices like mobile phone, Tablet/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
4) Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
5) Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
6) The candidates attending the above Written test /Interview must follow COVID appropriate behaviours.