Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 22/11/2022. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruiting MBA Graduates with 02-07 years of Experience for HR Shared Services Position.Complete Details for the HR Shared Services as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:22/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can share CV on email@example.com
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings For B.Pharma,M.Sc Graduates
QA,QC,R&D,Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,StoresJobs At Hyderabad,Bangalore,Vizag,Ahmedabad,Mumbai etc
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support the validation and updating of Global employee data
- Liaise with HR – Business Partner globally providing coaching and direction as required for effective data management
- Lead projects to identify, correct and re-engineer HR processes to ensure quality data
- Lead mass data change projects and processes. Responsible for maintaining internal quality and adherence to SLA/TAT.
- Daily oversight of the HROne EDM mailbox (intake/ triage ), including issues and escalations as required. Analyse and solve increasingly complex problems, make recommendations for resolution and escalation of issues.
- Develop necessary process documentation and conduct periodic dashboards and analysis to raise awareness of any data gaps, risks or concerns to stakeholders. Assist with building and maintenance of a Knowledgebase for Case Management
- Subject matter expert for end-to-end HR processes.
- Support in process transitions and absorptions from global locations to India.
- Compiles data for analysis and reporting, performs routine analyses and creates standard as well as customized reports
- Strong client focus and service orientation
Qualification & Skillset required:
- Experience working in an HR Service Centre is preferred
- Experience in servicing Employee Data Management for +15k employee strength organization globally
- Team Management Skill – Able to manage the team of 3-5 people and provide them guidance. Minimum of 2 years in team handling role in customer service arena directly accountable for results
- Masters Degree in related field coupled with 4 years of HR or related field experience.
- Experience working on HRMS (Darwin box, PeopleSoft, Service Now, SAP) is highly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate a strong passion for customer service with a desire to form relationships during each interaction and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and work independently.
- Capability to apply discretion and sound judgment in managing decisions and handling sensitive and confidential information
Click here for Official notification and Apply