Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 20/09/2022. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Any Graduates with 01+ years of Experience for HR Generalist Position.Complete Details for the HR Generalist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 7,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:20/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Please share your CVs on Akanksha.Chilka@glenmarkpharma.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Excellent exposure in End to End Talent Acquisition activities.
- – Support the HRBP in sourcing, recruitment, & coordinating with stakeholder for candidate related information
- – Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management.
- – Supporting HRBP & HRSS team with onboarding, exits, salary input, and general employee management.
- – Supporting employee & HRSS team with separation process, exit interview
- – Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing Company policies & any other assistance required for settling in.
- – Coordinating with all stakeholders (IT, hiring managers, HRBP, etc) to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- – Point of Contact for joinings at the Head Office
- – To resolve employee queries accurately and effectively.
- – Maintaining trackers, MIS, record-keeping
Desired Candidate Profile
- – Any graduate with at least 1 -2 years experience in TA and HR operations
- – Should be a diligent worker, with a zest to learn and grow
- – Candidates residing in Mumbai/ willing to commute to Andheri
- – Excellent communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders