Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 23/09/2022. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruiting M.Pharma Graduates with 08+ years of Experience for Quality Assurance – Other Position.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance – Other as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:23/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates pls share your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description/Skills Required
- To have knowledge on Product Development, pre-formulation studies, laboratory scale/ pilot batches, identification of CPPs and CQAs and evaluation of in-process, finished product and stability samples.
- To be well versed with technology transfer activity from R&D to site and site to site, manufacturing process, process validation and statistical tools used for the data evaluation.
- Have hands on experience of manufacturing operation of OSD, SSD formulation, equipment.
- Handling of QMS documents like. Incident / Deviation investigation, change control etc.
- Have knowledge of electronic data management of manufacturing system.
- Review of QMS documents such as OOS, OOT, Incidents Deviation, CAPA, and product market complaint,
- Performing basic statistical evaluation of data.
- Performing root cause analysis of an occurred OOS, deviation / a typical event or Failure investigation using investigation tools viz. Fishbone diagram, 5 WHY Analysis, IS IS NOT Analysis, Peeling the Onion, Process Mapping / Flow Charts, Interviews and Brain Storming.
- Reviewing the adequacy of CAPAs with respect to the root cause investigations. To verify if the CAPA EC is well defined.
- Responding to internal as well as external audit observations with respect to investigation related observations.
- Knowledge on relevant Guidelines, USFDA inspection exposure.