Glenmark Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 20/12/2022.Glenmark Life Sciences We are in the business of making high-quality drugs by unlocking the possibilities of science. Over the years, we have established strong relationships with leading global generic pharmaceutical companies that have helped us expand our product offerings and geographic reach. We work with 16 of the 20 largest generic companies globally..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Collabera s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark Life Sciences Recruiting BSc/B.Tech with 01-06+Years Experience for For Process Engineer position.Complete Details for the Process Engineer follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ankleshwar
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- To observe lab experiments during lab demonstration at optimization stage and suggest negative experiment based on plant equipment and feasibility.
- Preparation of process summary, volume calculation, Mass balance, utility load, effluent load and costing.
- To identify & define safety, environment parameters for each unit operation to ensure safe unit operations in plant.
- To identify and propose new ideas & technology to improve process efficiency, smooth unit operation/unit processes and effective utilization of resources.
- To identify, recovery and reuse of solvents.
- Ensure right equipment selection as per process requirement.
- Suggest required modification in equipment as per process requirement.
- Participate in Hazop meeting and ensure safe process feasibility and make awareness to production people.
- Support the external job work activity to achieve desired yield & quality.
- Coordinate with Cross Function Department Like Production, R&D, maintenance and QA to streamline the technology transfer.