Glenmark life sciences limited Released Job Openings On 03/08/2022. Glenmark life sciences limited Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Glenmark life sciences limited Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark life sciences limited Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, M.Pharma with 04-08 years of Experience for PMO Executive Position.Complete Details for the PMO Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:03/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Work with the cross functional team to complete proposal efforts including project scoping and Create and execute project work plans.
- 2. Apart from managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope Job involves Conducting Risk Analysis, Planning and sharing Risk Mitigation strategies, Reviewing Deliverables and Coordinate multidisciplinary activities to ensure that the project deliverables are met.
- 3. Conducting and scheduling project review meetings with clients and prepares agenda, meeting minutes, and project summaries with closure reports, ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- 4. Anticipate issues and take timely and preventive actions including necessary escalation to management, to de-bottleneck project execution
- Daily tasks includes :
- Managing day-to-day client interaction.
- Managing client expectations developing lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Customer relationship management and responsible for delivery as per SLAs.