Glenmark life sciences limited Released Job Openings On 29/07/2022. Glenmark life sciences limited Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Glenmark life sciences limited Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark life sciences limited Recruiting Diploma in Chemical, B.Sc in Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. in Chemica,M.Sc,M.Pharm Graduates with 00-01 years of Experience for Project Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Project Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Dahej, Navi Mumbai, Ankleshwar
- No of Vacancies:50
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:29/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Alkem Laboratories Looking For B.Pharm,Bsc Freshers
Job Description/Skills Required
- Adhere to the Glenmark Code of Conduct at all times and attempt training assessments / assignments honestly and maintain data Integrity
- Planning and coordinating daily activities.
- Exposure in handling equipment’s like Reactor, Centrifuge, Blender, Sifter, Multi-mill etc., having understanding and compliance of clean room equipment.
- To ensure that work is aligned as per the GMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
- To highlight technical problems of API products concerning processes conditions and resolve problems/take corrective actions where necessary.
- Maintain safety practices & monitor the process efficiencies.
- Support audits & inspections by presenting training related information accurately & timely as requested by the auditing entity
- We are looking for people with solution oriented mind-set. Candidate needs to be technically sound, fast learner, adaptable & go-getter.