Genpact Released Job Openings On 17/09/2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B. Pham/M.Pharm/Science Graduate with experience for Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Publishing and performing technical validation (eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) for the LATAM and Canadian Submissions.
- Performing final technical quality review.
- Dispatching submission to the relevant authority ((eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) or affiliate so that affiliate can dispatch to authority;
- Performing post-submission processing activities such as receiving acknowledgment from authority of submission receipt; capturing and the electronic receipt and metadata in RIM; communicating submission receipt to key stakeholders;
- Capturing submissions-related correspondence from health authorities, such as uploading documentation, commitments, and metadata.