Genpact Released Job Openings On 12/12/2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Pharma,M.Sc with experience for Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: GOVT Job: 4500 FRESHER Openings At Staff Selection Commission(SSC) – (Last Date 04-01-2023)
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
The Role demands for an experienced Publisher with demonstrated ability to execute responsibility in a highly regulated & process driven environment, the Person will be responsible for all the activities related to
- Publishing and performing technical validation of eCTD submissions for US submissions.
- Performing final technical quality review.
- Dispatching submission to the relevant authority ((eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) or affiliate so that affiliate can dispatch to authority;
- Performing post-submission processing activities such as receiving acknowledgement from authority of submission receipt; capturing and the electronic receipt and metadata in RIM; communicating submission receipt to key stakeholders;
- Capturing submissions-related correspondence from health authorities, such as uploading documentation, commitments and metadata.
- Co-ordinate with client/stakeholders
- Project Management skills
Click here for Official notification and Apply