Piramal Pharma Solutions Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.Piramal Pharma Limited (PPL), a subsidiary of PEL, offers a portfolio of differentiated products and services through end-to-end manufacturing capabilities across 14 global facilities and a global distribution network in over 100 countries. PPL includes: Pharma Solutions, an integrated contract development and manufacturing (CDMO) business; Critical Care, a complex hospital generics business and the Consumer Healthcare business, selling over-the-counter products in India. It also has a joint venture with Allergan, a leader in ophthalmology in the Indian formulations market.
Piramal Pharma Solutions Recruiting CA Graduates with 00 years experience for Management Trainee position.Complete Details for the Management Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai (Hybrd)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of financial statements
- Ensuring compliance with CARO, Schedule III, IndAS and other requirements as per the law
- Coordinating with statutory auditors to finalize the financial statements
- Addressing queries and doubts of the auditors in coordination with business stakeholders
- Continuously improving the overall consolidation, review and finalization processes
- Compliances around FEMA for remittance to overseas subsidiaries
Desired Candidate Profile
- Articleship in a mid / large size audit firm with exposure to manufacturing sector
- Industrial trainee in corporate finance in large manufacturing set up
- Experience in statutory audit
Perks and Benefits
Management Trainee Program – candidates hired here will be part of our Management Trainee program, where freshers are trained on the job in all fields of financial reporting and then after 1 year confirmed as a Manager in a field of specialization basis their interest, performance and skillset.
Employee Benefits – Insurance, GTLI, Free Canteen Facility, Free Bus Transport Facility
Flexi Working Hours