Cognizant Released Job Openings On 14/12/2022.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Recruiting B.Pharma,Diploma,B.Sc,B. Com,BCA,BBA Graduates with 00-01 years experience for Process Executive – Non Voice position.Complete Details for the Process Executive – Non Voice as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/12/2022
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Time and Venue: 15th December , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Raheja Mindspace IT Park – Building 12A, Raheja Mindspace IT Park, Mindspace Madhapur Rd, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 POC : Ashish Joseph, Akbar MirzaContact – Ashish Joseph, Akbar Mirza
Related Job : Top Pharma Companies FRESHERS And Experienced Walk Ins LIST On 15th Dec 2022 For QA,QC,R&D, Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,Stores All dept – Check out List!!
Job Description/Skills Required
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals for Voice / Non Voice Process who possess flawless communication and expertise in Technical skills. If you have excellent customer handling skills, are tech-savvy, love learning and implementing new technology, with the passion to guide to customers, we would love to talk to you.
- Good written & Verbal communication
- Interested to work in Voice/Non-Voice Process
- Any Arts and Science graduates
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flexible to work in Night shifts / Rotational Shifts
- Ready to work from Office
- Graduation Year 2020,2021 and 2022(with Nil Arrears)
Things to Carry
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
Photocopy of the below documents.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Vaccination certificate
- Educational documents such as Provisional / Degree certificate, Consolidated Marksheet, Semester marksheets