Syneos Health Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023. As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
Syneos Health Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc with 00-05 years experience for Safety & PV Specialist role.Complete Details for the Safety & PV Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : 200 Fresher Openings : Pharmacovigilance/Clinical Research/CDM/RA Openings
QA,QC,R&D,Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,StoresJobs At Hyderabad,Bangalore,Vizag,Ahmedabad,Mumbai etc
Job Description/Skills Required
- Complete data entry in safety database including writing of adverse event narrative and preliminary assessment of event seriousness and expectedness / listedness as per Reference Safety Information. Documents will be in Japanese Language
- Generate adverse event queries, liaise with the medical reviewers and clients to agree upon the queries, and send request for additional information to the sites/reporter.
- Engage with the Site Monitors to ensure follow up information is obtained from site effectively.
- Forward safety report documents to designated medical reviewer for review.
- Forward completed safety report documents to clients and other relevant parties.
- Foster constructive and professional working relationships with all project team members, internal and external.
- File documents according to project specific requirements (electronically or in hard copy as applicable).
- Ensure case files are compliant with SOPs.
- Interact and communicate effectively with other company departments/functions such as project management field monitoring, data management, etc. to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects.
- Perform literature review as appropriate for Post-Marketing cases.
- Maintain knowledge of legislation, guidelines and regulations relating to safety and PV reporting applicable to countries where inVentiv Health Clinical manages safety responsibilities.
- Provide support for PV Lead with miscellaneous project tasks relating to safety reporting.
- Participate in audits as required/appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have Japanese language certification(N3) + Any graduation (Science/Non-Science)+ Relevant PV experience or
- Should have Japanese language certification (N3) + Life Science graduation+ Fresher/No PV experience
- The candidate must be certified in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). Candidates with JLPT Level 3 to 1 will be eligible.
- Person should know to read and write Japanese (Mandatory)
- Role requires the candidate to translate/interpret information from Japanese to English and English to Japanese for teams
- Candidate must have a good grasp over Japanese language
- Preferred having Good Understanding in medical terminology
- Computer proficient including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to word processing software (MS Word), presentation software (MS Power rpoint), email software (Outlook), and spreadsheet software (MS Excel)
Click here for Official notification and Apply