Syneos Health Released Job Openings On 17/09/2022. As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
Syneos Health Recruiting Any M. Pharm, Pharm D, graduates (2020/21/22 pass outs) with no backlogs or awaiting results. Preferably Pharm D and M. Pharm qualified students Must have done Trainings / Certification in Pharmacovigilance for Safety & PV Coordinator Position.Complete Details for the Safety & PV Coordinator as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:17/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
• Monitors and routes incoming information to the appropriate project
• Records all ICSR documentation and tracks in accordance with Sponsor/customer specifications; distributes incoming mail and faxes.
• Redacts patient identifying information/ images in accordance with data protection guidelines, ICH GCP and GVP.
• Enters data into the safety database in accordance with Sponsor/customer specific guidelines and Company standards.
• Ensures current conventions are followed when entering cases into the Safety database.
• Performs file creation, tracking, retention, and maintenance (paper and electronic).
• Manages the translation process for any source documents requiring translation.
• Performs or assist with query follow up process as instructed
• Assists with submission processes as required
• Assists with daily workflow reconciliation
• Maintains understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) modules, study/program plans and the drug development process.
- Any M. Pharm, Pharm D, graduates (2020/21/22 pass outs) with no backlogs or awaiting results. Preferably Pharm D and M. Pharm qualified students Must have done Trainings / Certification in Pharmacovigilance
- Excellent Communication – Oral & Written
- Good proficiency in MS Office suite and have good typing skills
- Available to join immediately
- It is going to be office based opportunity, if applicant is looking for only Home based opportunities then they are not suitable for the positions
- Should have high speed internet at home to support office work without interruption
- Applicant Must be from Delhi / Gurgaon or Near by Cities . Ex: We are not going to consider applicants from Maharashtra/Hyderabad/Bangalore near by cities applicants and applying for Gurgaon location
- Safety Database systems and medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
- Works with others as part of a team
- Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Ready to Join us Immediately