Alcon Released Job Openings On 16/11/2022.At Alcon, we are committed to helping people see better. We believe patients should have access to quality eye care regardless of their economic circumstances; however, barriers to good eye health exist for patients in both developed and emerging markets. Alcon develops and manufactures innovative devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.
Alcon Recruiting Graduation in Science,Graduation in Optometry, Pharm-D, M. Pharm, BDS, BAMS, BHMS Candidates with 00-02+ years of experience for Patient Safety Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Patient Safety Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Hiring FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- Process case files according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Work with affiliate offices to ensure required dataset has been received/requested.
- Re-assess the data, ensure accurate product selection and assign required event code(s) in the system.
- Complete initial and follow-up reporting assessments as information is received (initial report, follow-up questionnaires, phone calls, investigation findings).
- Respond to Manufacturing Quality Assurance (QA) requests and Health Authority inquiries
- Launch required quality investigation records.
- Schedule expedited and periodic regulatory reports based on local and international reporting regulations.
- Perform and receive quality feedback on case management and coding.Maintains a working knowledge of the following:
- Alcon Products for assigned therapeutic areas and corresponding documentation (Product Information, Directions for Use, Manuals, Promotional materials)
- Eye anatomy
- Common diseases
- Ophthalmic evaluation procedures
- Eye terminology and abbreviations
- Safety database(s) and reporting tools
- Process and review Surgical – Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) complaint records in accordance with Alcon Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)Adherence to all corporate compliance guidelines & corporate programs.
- Provide support in reconciliation activities and audit as required.
- Evaluate and escalate potential safety issues to management.