Evertogen life sciences ltd Released Job Openings On 13/12/2022.In today’s world, demand is rising rapidly. Healthcare needs are no exception, and are touching new heights every day. Pharmaceutical companies – pillars of the healthcare system – face multiple challenges of adhering to the imposed regulations, providing affordable generics to patients and maintaining a diverse portfolio with the constant pressure of the patent’s expiry.
Evertogen life sciences ltd Hiring B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc with 11-15 years experience for Assistant Manager-Packing-OSD- Formulation Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager-Packing-OSD- Formulation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Jadcherla
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 8,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:13/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact: Share Your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Overall Resposible for Primary & Secondary Packing Areas.
- Indent material required from warehouse and check against the material indent after receipt
- Maintenance of inward/outward movement record in storage areas
- Maintain the record of inward/outward of change parts
- Cleaning of Primary Packing Areas & Equipment
- Ensure all relevant SOPs are followed for packing process
- Ensure training before handling equipment
- Maintenance of Temp & RH Logbooks
- Daily Verification & Calibration of weighing Balance in primary packing
- Verification of preventive maintenance status of Equipment in area and their records
- Ensure any break down is informed to concerned department through work order and closed at the earliest possible time
- Verification of Parameters in PLC before starting of the batch
- Following the instruction of BPR
- Coordinating with IPQA team for in-process sampling / Testing / IP checks
- Making online entries in BPR
- Cleaning of the area after completion of Batch as per the Procedure
- Maintaining the Inventory of utensils in primary area & Secondary Area
- To Maintain the record of issuance, Inspection, usage, destruction of Metallic stereos etc.
- Ensure the area & Equipment status labels updated Time to time
- Troubleshooting & Rectification Equipment Problems
- To coordinate with IPQA during Packing Validation
- Review of BPR and Submission of BPR to IPQA
- To take the printout of operations wherever possible and keep along with BPR
- Involve in implementation of CAPA
- Maintain the facility neat & clean and read for Audit
- After completion of the rejected tablets/capsules/blend transferred to ETP
- After completion of the batch remaining materials like Bottles/closures/Foils return to warehouse