Emcure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 30/09/2022.Emcure Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruiting Bachelors Degree (BE/B.TECH) in Computer Science OR BCA is must with 00-02+Years Experience for BI Developer Position.Complete Details for the BI Developer as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:30/09/2022
- Mode of application : Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience as a Qlik Sense.
- Hands on experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Must be good at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense.
- Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills.
- Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, SAP S4 HANA DB, Oracle etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the clients requirements.
- Leadership qualities and thoughtful implementation of Qlik Sense best practices in order to deliver effective Qlik Sense solutions to the users.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Qlik Sense certification would be added advantage.