Emcure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 24/11/2022.Emcure Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruiting CA with 00-05+Years Experience for Internal Auditor Position.Complete Details for the Internal Auditor as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:24/11/2022
- Mode of application : Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Dr. Reddys Laboratories Looking For FRESHER And Experienced
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Responsible reviewing and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls as well as reporting on its strategies, policies and procedures.
- • Liaises with the external auditors regarding audit plans & findings.
- • Ensures adequate quality control framework for internal audit, and monitors the work performed.
- • Responsible for planning audits / activity as per agreed plan and preparing the audit planning documents.
- • Preparation of risk based audit plan for the audits to be conducted during the year.
- • Finalizing and defining audit scope after preparation of pre-scoping document which involves identifying key objectives, systems and regulations related to the audits.
- • Interacting with respective departments and concerned stakeholders for detailed process walk through before initiating actual audit testing.
- • Preparing Risk Assessment document while planning the audit so as to identify major risk areas and define the measures to validate the controls established to mitigate these risks.
- • Plan audit testing strategy and estimate the time for completion of the audit. .
- • Ensure that the key controls as documented in the Risk Assessment Matrix (RAM) are adequately tested to support the audit conclusions.
- Validate the audit conclusions with the auditee and ensure factual accuracy.
- Ensuring completion of audit documentation as per the laid down methodology.
Click here for Official notification and Apply