Emcure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 25/08/2022.Emcure Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc,MBA Graduates with 12+Years Experience for Zonal Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Zonal Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 10,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:25/08/2022
- Mode of application : Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : IQVIA Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
Role Profile: To build a culture of high performance team by driving and leading Emcures key competencies and help the team and organization achieve and exceeds financial objectives
- Setting team vision
1. Able to clearly set and communicate the vison with the team
2. Align the team with organizational, professional and personal vision
3. Create clear and specific milestones to help team understand how and what is to be done to accomplish the objectives
4. Keep constant communication with the team reinforcing the vision and objectives
5. Drive and enable the team to speak One Language “of performance
- Achieve and Exceeds Business Objectives
1. Drive and lead the team towards achieving and exceeding the business objectives
2. Supervise and Monitor the sales progression .
3. Provide periodic feedback on the sales and non sales Key Performance Indicators to the ZM and RM
4. Lead newer business development opportunities and drive the team towards maximising opportunities
- Business Development
1. Ensure Optimum ROI from KOLs and KBLs
2. Be the custodian of KOL and KBL development through identifying collaborative opportunities and become partner of choice
3. Validate improvement plans and maximisation plans for the entire geography assigned to BDM
4. Constantly conducts opportunity mapping for developing new business
5. Identify recent market changes, current preference and treatment priorities of doctors and help the team customise their approaches by guiding the ZMs and RMs
- Planning and Organizing
1. Ensure accurate estimate of planning forecasting
2. Identify key resources required to accomplish an organisational task for self and the team
3. Develop schedules and timetables with clear, specific milestones and deadlines
4. Establish a mechanism of how to measure the outcome of a task