Hetero Labs Ltd Released Job Openings On 01/10/2022. Hetero Labs Ltd is an Indian pharmaceutical company and the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Hetero Labs Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hetero Labs Ltd Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical,Any Graduate with 02-05 years experience candidates for Engineering Department.
Important Details :
- Location :Jadcherla
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: Walk In
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates please share your resume to the below mentioned mail id’s. Ranadheer.firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1 Responsible for maintenance of Instrumentation, Calibration, Process equipments, Purified water System, HVAC, Electrical and Utilities works
carrying in the Block-VB.
- 2 Responsible for all instrumentation, Calibration, PLC Validation related works carrying in the plant and Execution of PMPs and calibrations for
Process, Utilities, HVAC and Electrical Equipments in SAP or manual.
- 3 Attending all the Break downs and reducing the break downs percentage as close to zero.
- 4 Responsible & co-ordination of external agencies.
- 5 Responsible for execution of process equipments related Preventive maintenance checklists and schedules.
- 6 Ensure that updating of Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning, Process, Calibration and Utilities relevant Log books.
- 7 Responsible for preparation and updating of Calibration annual schedule and ensure calibration status of each instruments and devices.
- 8 Responsible for review and maintain all documents necessary for the auditing documents, like all SOPs, daily monitoring records.
- 9 Responsible for review of Quality Management System documents.
- 10 Responsible for execution of Validation and Qualification of equipments.
- 11 Responsible for attending the required trainings and responsible to access Nichelon5.