Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 24/01/2023. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting MBA Graduates with 02-05 years Experience for Product Manager Position.Complete Details for the Product Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location:Mumbai, Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 24/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Intas Pharmaceuticals VIRTUAL Walk In On 5th Feb 2023
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
Top line & Bottom line achievement
- – To Drive Mega brand Growth and Performance
- – Optimize Promo spend for Desired ROI
- – Prepare Brand Wise Quarterly Visual Aid:
- o Brief ad agency on the product
- o Evaluation and selection of draft concept out of 3-4 designs submitted by the agency
- o Evaluate a detailed Visual Aid with the agency before finalization
- o Send the visual for printing
- o Coordinate with printer and logistics vendor for dispatch of Visual aid before 1 week of the planned quarter.
- – Quarterly communication of Visual Aid to the field force
- o Prepare business plan (quarterly) booklet for field which includes the explanation and detailing talk of the visual aid and inputs.
- o Periodical circulars about brands achievement, market trends etc to keep the field sales team abreast of the current information and motivate them to go for the call.
- o Conduct Quarterly briefing sessions of .5 1day in each zone to ASMs on brand communication/ inputs.
- o Monthly planned visit to select areas for review meetings to further reinforce brand communication.
- – Promotional Material; i.e. LBL, Inputs etc on a timely basis for effective marketing
- o Allocate promotional budget brand wise and promotional mode wise
- o Plan for quarterly inputs and mode of inputs