Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting MBBS or MD (Pharmacology) Graduates with 03-10 years Experience for Medical Advisor Position.Complete Details for the Medical Advisor as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Hyderabad,Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:03
- Salary:₹ 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: If interested can email me your resume on email@example.com
Related Job : Pfizer Walk-In Interviews on 4th Dec 2022
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
• Core scientific member of cross-functional franchise team and a disease area expert, responsible for scientific foundation of Therapeutic Area (TA) medical strategy.
• Conceptualization and project management of wide range of medical activities (including research, publications, medical education, patient support programs, advisory board meetings etc.) that are aligned to the TA Medical strategy.
• Engagement of identified key thought leaders through medical affairs activities, in alignment with the overall strategic plan.
• Responsible to ensure optimal execution of strategic medical affairs plan through Regional Medical Affairs including but not limited to medical education, product education, medical evidence generation, advisory boards, pre-license activities and special projects.
• A therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing the scientific data pertaining to products on proactive and reactive basis, patients treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which the Company is involved, with defined audience of leading specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other Stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart
• Responsible for devising optimal training plan to ensure flow of latest medical developments in the given to sales & marketing team
• Jointly responsible with therapy area lead to support optimal patient outcomes through communication of data, information, knowledge and insights in support of healthcare professional needs and organizational goals
• Representing the organization in various internal & external scientific platforms
• Responsible for development of Medical Affairs strategic plan for identified TAs and products
• Ability to convert insights on disease trends and treatment patterns from key thought leaders into viable and formidable strategic plans to shape the therapeutic areas of interest