Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 06/12/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting M.Pharma,M.Sc Graduates with 04-08 years Experience for Research Scientist,Formulation Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist,Formulation Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Please share your CVs to the mentioned mail ID: email@example.com
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Looking For FRESHERS
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
FORMULATION SCIENTIST (OSD)
- Search and review scientific information / literature for on-going and up-coming projects in order to run and generate programs (projects on innovative medicine) for business.
- Identify and propose formulation strategy for product development.
- Read, discuss with superiors and derive the technology, innovation, commercial scale-up feasibility and criticality/complexity IN ORDER TO make proposal drafts and initiate formulation development for assigned project.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Carry out pilot experiments and supply manufacture for proof of concept studies.
- Support supply manufacture for clinical trials and execution of registration batches.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
- Work along with Cross functional team towards project milestones as per timelines
Co-ordination with cross-functional teams:
- Drafting, submitting applications with all necessary information to RA for related Lics; and material procurement with SCM for smooth functioning in product development.
Formulation development activities:
- Pre-formulation activities, planning and execution of formulation trials, getting the samples analyzed and compile the results. Discuss with superiors on further plans and execution of trials IN ORDER TO get stable product.
- Strategize and propose formulation approaches for product development in order to meet target product profile.
ANALYTICAL SCIENTIST (OSD)- FEMALE
Experienced with handling of analytical instrumentation like HPLC, GC, UV, IR spectrophotometers. • Should have knowledge on Method development for various dosage forms. • Should have capability to handle the analytical trouble shooting during the analysis. • Should have experience and capable of online documentation and monitoring lab compliance. • Should have good knowledge of cGMP and cGLP and other regulatory guidelines such as ICH etc. Method development & method Validation as Well.
Only Female candidates can apply with 3- 8 years of experience in analytical R&D In OSD
Please share your CVs to the mentioned mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org