Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 15/12/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting Any Graduates,MBA with 05-09 years Experience for Portfolio Manager Position.Complete Details for the Portfolio Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 20,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Work from Home & Work from Office : Macleods Pharmaceuticals Hiring FRESHERS And Experienced
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- New Product Ideation:
- Organize ideathons and other idea generation platforms with active involvement of Medical, CoE, Strategy, Country teams and IPDO teams to build an idea bank.
- Lay out guiding principles on type of ideas, spaces and expectations from all stakeholders. Ensure a rolling idea bank of 50 ideas at all times.
- Organize monthly country calls to ensure the agreed products are detailed as per the laid scope to help the country take a Go/No-go decision. Involve concerned stakeholders well in time to ensure completeness of information for decision making.
- Scan in-house leverage products under development for other lead markets to ensure selection for EM branded markets
- Product Selection Meetings
- Organize PSC meetings and frequent individual discussions between concerned cross functional teams to ensure information sharing and faster decision making.
- Support cross functional teams with data, information etc to help close on open points necessary for decision making.
- Apex Approval and TPP Sign off:
- Organize and lead Apex meeting by present the new product opportunity, development and clinical strategy along with the cross functional teams to seek approval for development.
- After approval, ensure TPP preparation and sign off from all concerned stakeholders as well the MC within the stipulated time. Ensure complete process adherence at all stages including project kick off post approval and TPP sign off.
- Portfolio Management:
- Maintain a filing and launch plan calendar for each country. Work closely with Country team to identify portfolio gaps that could be fulfilled either through internal leverage or BD in order to deliver the strat plan objectives.
- Evaluate the commercial interest and timelines requirement of the products selected by US/ EU / India. Actively participate in various IPDO reviews to ensure the projects are progressing as per agreed timelines.
- Ideate brand names for new product filings across EM market, & ensure BC and brand name availability on time to make sure there are no delays in filing.
- Planning & Monitoring of Cost Improvement Programs to ensure cost leadership requirements to sustain business
- SPoC for all market facing needs with PLC management for all products critical to the success of Portfolio Delivery
- Owner of Portfolio Database for Annual Planning, Monthly Monitoring Plan vs Actual and Circulation including Country wise Filing vs Approval Tracker, Business Cases , Brand Names, Capacity Clearance etc.
Click here for Official notification and Apply