Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 05/10/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting M.Pharm,M.Sc Graduates with 03-08 years Experience for Research Associate / Engineer Position.Complete Details for the Research Associate / Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/10/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Selection/Designing non-infringing, cost effective and scalable synthetic routes by thorough review of journals and patents.
- 2. Identify and evaluate the reaction parameters. Study the Process Feasibility, Process Optimization, Lab Validations and Technology Transfer to plant.
- 3. Understand underlying science and fundamental concepts behind the product development. Robust process development skills are desirable.
- 4. Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments. Execute experiments efficiently with high reproducibility.
- 5. Interpretation of analytical and spectral data to ensure quality and compliance (HPLC, GC, IR, NMR, XRD, DSC, TGA and other analytical methods)
- 6. Write technical development reports, QbD reports, justification reports and DMF filing related documents. Ensure full documentation compliant (GMP) with R&D quality procedures.
- 7. Provide support in scale up batches execution and ensure process reproducibility at scale.
- 8. Ensuring lab safety and process safety is mandatory.