Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 18/11/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting Graduates with 02+ years Experience for QA,QC,Production,Maintenance,Regulatory Affairs,Safety departments.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
• Comply with all cGMP, SOP and other policies and federal and state regulations.
• Monitor/operate/load and unload operations equipment with or without direction.
• Clean operations equipment with or without direction.
• Sign operations documentation such as batch records, equipment logs, etc.
• Demonstrate ability to read, understand and interpret production schedule.
• Offer continuous improvement suggestions to overall departmental efficiency.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Shift Lead or Coordinator.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years of operator experience in a similar GMP pharmaceutical or regulated manufacturing environment
• Good math skills and attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations & GMP requirements a plus
• Ability to read & understand production schedule and instructions
• Must be willing to cross train as needed
• Flexibility to work weekends, days, evenings, and nights as necessary
• Handling and/or moving of 200+ lb containers using cranes
• Maintains a safe work environment & follows safety management systems
• Must be comfortable wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Respirators and masks.
• Requires frequent and repetitive bending, stretching, stooping, scooping and circular arm and hand motions
• Good attendance history
- High School diploma or equivalent GED required; technical vocational school graduate or an associates technical degree preferred
- 2 – 4 years of experience performing equipment maintenance in a general manufacturing or pharmaceutical plant
- Ability to troubleshoot complex electrical, pneumatic/hydraulic, electro-mechanical equipment systems; able to resolve the most complex equipment problems without assistance
- Detailed knowledge of single/three phase electrical wiring, PLC’s, pneumatic s, hydraulics, plumbing, electronics, and mechanical equipment
- Ability to follow and use drawings, electrical diagrams, and electronic schematics
- Capable of mathematical calculations and record keeping
- Able to use hand and powered tools and shop equipment
- Ability to work with others and without direct supervision
- PC skills required
- Must be able to work weekends, days, evenings, nights, and/or rotating shifts
Core Job Responsibilities:
- – Review investigation reports for adequacy and provide assistance on any deviation, OOT or OOS investigation root cause analysis.
- – Coordinate and facilitate closure of supplier related issues observed at the site with the materials’ supplier/vendor
- – Monitor and track on-time closure of site CAPA and effectiveness checks by working with other departments
– Identify and manage continuous improvement activities through the change management system.
– Prepare and conduct site Quality Metrics Assessment and Management Review activities.
– Support the preparation for internal, external and regulatory audits. Assist with audit responses and action plans implementation.
– Coordinate the site change management program from start to finish.
– Perform other related functions and responsibilities as requested by the QA Manager.
- Education Required: BS Degree
Years of Experience: 4- 5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing. Knowledge of SAP and good computer skills, including Microsoft office skills
Associate QC/Sr. Chemist
This position will be based in Shreveport, LA.
Possibility of first or second shift.
- Conducts, with minimal supervision, basic and complex analyses of raw material, release and/or stability samples following approved methods, standard operating procedures and other instructional documentation.
- Prepares accurate and complete records of the work performed.
- Sets up and operates more complex laboratory equipment such as dissolution apparatus, HPLC and GC inclusive of any computerized software required for the operation of the equipment or analysis of results. Makes recommendations with respect to the cause and resolution of equipment issues or malfunctions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the factors impacting analytical test results and makes recommendations with respect to root cause, corrective action and actions to prevent recurrence (i.e. CAPA) inclusive of changes to methods and procedures.
- With the approval of area management mentors Technicians and other Chemists and identifies opportunities to improve knowledge or technique.
- Reviews the work of Technicians and may review the work of other Chemists for accuracy and completeness.
- Performs routine maintenance activities in the laboratory and participates in the qualification and periodic calibration of equipment.
- Participates in method transfer studies and in other laboratory testing to support compliance (e.g. testing of product validation samples).
- Follows safe work practices to avoid injury to self and others. Councils other staff when unsafe practices are observed and makes recommendation to improve laboratory practices in this area.
- Able to work flexible shifts.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry is required. Candidates with alternative post-secondary qualifications in Chemistry or other relevant area of life science in conjunction with significant relevant work experience may be considered.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience testing pharmaceutical products in a GMP regulated QC laboratory is desirable. Experience in chemical analysis of other materials may be considered if applicable.
Associate, Regulatory Affairs – Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
• Manage DEA Applications for controlled substances – Independently manage preparation/review and approval of documentation for applications to DEA for new and/or renewal applications for registration with DEA authority.
• Manage Import/Export Permits – Independently manage preparation/review and submission of documentation for Import/export permits, LONOS/ DEA transaction IDS for each shipment. Support for CBN NOC applications as needed.
• Manage DEA quota applications – Independently manage preparation/review and submission of documentation for DEA New quota applications and Additional Quota applications. Submit return declaration for each shipment.
• Manage Loss/Theft reporting to DEA – Independently manage communications with DEA on any loss/theft reporting.
• Manage Submission of Annual Reports (YERS) to DEA – Independently manage preparation/review and submission of Annual reports to DEA. Final submission of YERS report to DEA.
• Archival of documentation – Provide support in archival and maintenance of documentation required for DEA audits.
• Assist in DEA audit of SHV facility – Provide support for DEA audits. Assist SHV manager for DEA audit at the facility.
• Manage External co-packers – Provide support to Marketing, forecasting Team and manage external co-packers in submission of procurement quota, forecasting and additional quota request per the forecast/demand.
• Manage DEACIM System – Independently manage access to the systems to all users, provide technical support, work through the process flow in the system for the processes and final reporting to DEA. On time maintenance of the system.
Associate, Safety Health & Environment (SH&E)
• Provide technical and regulatory expertise to ensure a compliant and safe work place
• Provide continuous improvement of the site’s occupational safety, industrial hygiene and emergency response programs and procedures
• Lead site safety teams and coordinate with corporate safety teams
• Prepare and submit SHE performance reports
• Conduct job safety analysis for operations, hazard identification and risk assessments
• Manage hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams and reporting requirements for the site
• Maintain environmental monitoring and permitting for the site
• Maintain all site plans and procedures pertaining to SHE operations
• Address Workers Comp issues as they arise, investigate and initiate preventative measures for the future
• Demonstrated interest in Safety, Health & Environmental activities and responsibilities
• Experience working in regulated environments like pharmaceutical manufacturing
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization
• Understanding of industrial hygiene systems
• Familiarity with database and tracking systems