Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 28/11/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting B.Tech/B.E Graduates with 10-17 years Experience for Team Lead-Utility Engineering Position.Complete Details for the Team Lead-Utility Engineering as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 28/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidate should send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure that compliance (regulatory, Statutory and legal) are understood, implemented and monitored regularly. To adhere to principles of Good Engineering Practice (GEP).
- Electrical Engineer he has to take care of total plant maintenance activities this includes the process / Non process areas / Water system and utility equipment preventive / Breakdown / predictive maintenance works. However, in order to make the accountability more practical Operation & maintenance of utility and HVAC equipment operation and maintenance including HVAC systems of high side and extended support HVAC low side including BMS will fall under his direct responsibilities.
- Responsible for operation, maintenance & compliance of HVAC system. (AHU system, Hot water generation system & Heat Pump).
- Responsible for operation, maintenance & compliance of BMS/EMS system and Water systems (Ozone, UF, RO+EDI, PW water distribution, WFI water generation and distribution, Pure steam generation, IRF+UF & Vapor compression distiller system)
- Responsible for operation, maintenance & compliance of Utility system (IBR boiler, Chiller and cooling tower, Air compressor, RO plant, Softener, raw water system, DG set, HT/LT Power, Transformers, Liquid Nitrogen plant etc.)
- Responsible to prepare OPEX/CAPEX budget
- Responsible for preparation of periodic reports of operation, maintenance, calibration etc.
- Responsible for All audit and compliance related activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mandatory Skills Operation and maintenance knowledge of boiler, chiller, Diesel generator set, cooling towers is a must. including QMS.
- Should have Experience in Injectables formulation.