Deloitte is Hiring for Consultant
Qualification required is CA,CFA
Job location is Pune
Deloitte is Hiring CA,CFA . Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Consultant
- Qualification: CA,CFA
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a professional in our Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll: Strengthening credit appraisal processes and associated policies, processes, reporting mechanisms and
- Assistance in defining stress testing frameworks Implementation of credit risk management systems Impairment testing under IFRS and model development Engage with clients to understand specific problem areas and deficiencies, if any, pertaining to credit risk management Conduct reviews of credit risk management framework, including qualitative elements such as policies, limit management, MIS & reporting frameworks etc.
- Assist clients in strengthening credit risk management framework to comply with regulatory requirements and industry leading practices Recommend remedial action steps to address gaps identified Undertake IFRS impairment testing activities and develop models required for the same.
- Assist in validation of models where required to confirm adherence to IFRS requirements. Assist in development of new solutions for the firm, based on market requirements and business line strategy Develop Thought Leadership articles around solutions to create market awareness and visibility Participate in organizing symposiums, conferences etc. to create better brand and solution visibility Will be working on
- Consolidation, reconciliation Supporting IFRS consolidated financial statements for group. Will be working on balance sheet, and financial statements.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam