Cognizant Released Job Openings On 12/12/2022.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Recruiting Science / Engineering Graduates with 01+ years experience for Senior Product Specialist position.Complete Details for the Senior Product Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Report time, effort and status accurately.
- Share deliverables for review.
- Raise issues/concerns to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant on time.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
Design And Implementation
- Create the functional design (use cases) and seek review from Senior Product Specialist on factors such as reusability and standardized approach.
- Communicate the same to the technical team.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Adhere to best practices related to the project/product.
- Develop reusable components from a business and functional testing point of view.
- Create product based KT documents, for the customer.
- Assist the testing team by providing clarifications in functional requirements.
- Provide hand over to the testing team.
- Review/Create SI test cases.
- Support UAT for the client in terms of providing functional clarifications /assess need for requirements changes.
- Capability Building: Complete the training and evaluation process as conducted.
- Conduct domain based training programs in one or two areas for the team.