Cognizant Released Job Openings On 25/11/2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for InvCognizant esco Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse for Team Manager – CDM/PV Position.Complete Details for the Team Manager – CDM/PV follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:25/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Hiring B.Pharm,M.Pharm,B.Sc,B.Com FRESHERS
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
- Provides project updates.
- Create/collate periodic reports for client report meetings.
- Ensures data integrity of data presented to client.
- • Compliance with timelines for coding activities.
- • Ensure Compliance with Coding Reports.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- • Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding the coding activities and guidelines.
- • Coordinate with the Cognizant onsite Medical Coding Specialist/Lead Data Manager.
- • Deliver or coordinate training for onsite and offshore medical coders.
- • Participate in creation and maintenance of projectspecific coding conventions.
- • Coordinate to manage Rave specific issues.
- • Use daytoday coding activities as a reference to define and create metrics.
- • Provide timely feedbacks, and hold regular team connect meetings and project meetings for various issues and updates.
- • Coordinate with data managers working on the same study.
- • Perform Operational QC.
- • Periodic Capture of Metrics and reporting.
- • Mentoring Team Members.
- • Line management responsibilities.
- • To see adequate resourcing, and work allocation for proper utilization across studies.
- • Ensure Quality, compliance and Audit readiness.
- 1 Ensure completion of Data management activities as executed by Data Managers.
- 2 Contribute towards improvement in process, quality and efficiency to decrease the manual efforts.
- 3 Ensure Adherence to project level SLAs and KPI.
- 4 Face Internal, Client or Regulatory audits and assist in closure of findings wherever applicable.
- 5 Responsible for overall quality of deliverables from the Data management team.
- 6 Perform the Operational QC ( sample QC) for the DM deliverables.
- 7 People management and resource/work allocation across projects.
Click here for Official notification and Apply