Cognizant Released Job Openings On 06/12/2022.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist with experience for Safety & Pharmacovigilance Specialist position.Complete Details for the Safety & Pharmacovigilance Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Performs all aspects of the collection, processing, and reporting of individual cases safety reports (ICSR), adhering to all data privacy guidelines, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), regulatory guidelines, company and project/program-specific procedures for clinical trials and/or post-marketing safety programs.
- Enters information into PVG quality and tracking systems for receipt and tracking ICSR.
- May assist in the preparation of the Safety Management Plan
- Processes ICSRs according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and project/program-specific safety plans.
- Triages ICSRs, evaluates ICSR data for completeness, accuracy, and regulatory report ability.
- Enters data into safety database.
- Codes events, medical history, concomitant medications and tests.
- Compiles complete narrative summaries.
- Assesses information to be queried and follows up until information is obtained and queries are satisfactorily resolved.
- Participates in the generation of timely, consistent and accurate reporting of expedited reports in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with data management staff concerning reconciliation of safety data between the clinical and safety databases.
- Ensures distribution of all required individual expedited and periodic reports for both clinical and post-marketing projects to the Safety Submissions team if contracted to submit the reports.
- Participate in audits/inspections as required
- Ensures all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per company SOP/Sponsor requirements for clinical trials and the Pharmacovigilance System Master File for post-marketing programs as appropriate.