Cliantha Research Ltd Released Job Openings On 03/12/2022.Cliantha Research, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), provides comprehensive and integrated offerings in Early Phase (BA-BE & Phase I), Late Phase (II-IV), Respiratory, Tobacco Research, Dermatology, Consumer Research, Research, Lab services, IVRT, Biometrics, Medical Services, Environmental Exposure .
Cliantha Research Ltd Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc Candidates with 00 –02 Years of Experience for Clinical research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Clinical research Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:03/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 7th December , 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Cliantha Corporate, TP 86, FP 28/1, Off S. P. Ring Road, Opp. Apple Woods, Nr. Lakshya International School, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad-382210Contact – Akash Zode ( 6351946108 )
Related Job : Intas Pharmaceuticals Walk In On 7th Dec 2022
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining the Master Study Schedule for all Cliantha sites.
- Working with all Head of Departments (HODs) of Cliantha Research on a regular basis to ensure the relevant project milestones are discussed and needs of Sponsor and functional areas are not compromised.
- Create, plan and monitor all project activities in PM database ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Responsible for identifying interdependencies for all projects and facilitate communication among functional areas where required.
- Understands time-sensitive nature of critical path project activities and notifies the relevant teams, and/or management of related issues.
- Works with management to establish project interim milestones and ensures projects are on schedule to ensure our report structure/compilation is communicated and assist where required, i.e. CS-BE , FDA tables
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance or improve current business processes.
- Attend teleconferences as scheduled for projects and ensure effective communication of project milestones/activities.
- Demonstrates the ability to make complex interpretation and application decisions within role capacity by utilizing protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or other tools deemed appropriate.
- Participates in on-going educational activities to enhance own knowledge level as well as that of other team members.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned by department management, and/or Executives, as training experience allows.