Cipla Released Job Openings On 10/12/2022.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Area Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Cipla Recruiting Graduate with 05+ years plus experience For Talent Acquisition Partner Position.Complete Details for the Talent Acquisition Partner as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:10/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
I. Responsible for creating, managing and developing HR processes in Talent Acquisition for SCM
- Working closely with stakeholders in SCM
- Act as a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership in strategic talent acquisition
ii. Responsible for Manpower planning, recruitment strategies and budgeting
- Developing and executing detailed hiring strategies (including social media) for attracting talent with top-notch skills and the right personality
- Develop and monitor a resource plan for the year in consultation with business to ensure resource optimization
- Instrumental in offer negotiations and handholding of candidate till on boarding
iii. Manage and monitor sourcing strategy and manage recruitment costs and efficiency.
- Preparing sourcing strategies
- Effective use of various tools for sourcing-LinkedIn, networking, headhunting, portals like naukri etc.
- Using channels like IJP for internal talent pool
- External sources of hiring like agencies /consultants
- Using psychometric tools for hiring to ensure cultural adaptability and key competencies
iv. Designing of metrics, processes, and tools to measure and continuously improve the efficiency of recruitment
- Measuring TAT
- Hiring savings
- Actual vs budgeted cost
v. Responsible for on boarding of employees thereby helping their smooth transition into the organisation
- Customised induction plan for new joiners in Corporate Functions.
- Acclimatisation of employees (expats) to Cipla HR policies
- Instrumental in smooth transitioning into the organisation
vi. Managing projects across Operations and also supporting various business specific initiatives
To be anchor point for various initiatives for Operations HR central initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Post graduate in HR with at least 6-8 years experience in talent acquisition. Experience in Pharma industry preferable. This person should have a mix of experience from corporate & consultancy.
- Experience in leadership hiring is a must.