Cipla Released Job Openings On 17/11/2022.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Area Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Cipla Recruiting Graduate with 02+ years plus experience For Temporary Channel Operations Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Temporary Channel Operations Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location:Warren County, NJ Remote
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:17/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Alembic Pharma WORK FROM HOME Job Opportunity
Job Description/Skills Required
Accountability Cluster 1:
- Ensure inventory alignment and stocking across all trade networks for Cipla’s Institutional BU ensuring product(s) are unrestricted and available to support current and future customer demand.
- Through analytics-driven data, track and monitor channel inventory identifying sales trends, omits, forecasted units, DOH, etc. for Cipla’s Institutional trade channel.
- Work with Cipla’s trade partners to address slow moving inventory, remediate and prevent product return/morgue.
- Builds relationships with all Trade accounts and stakeholders, including Trade Operations; inter-faces with key customers to understand their needs, perspective, and issues.
- Oversee and ensure successful EDI 852 data integrity into Cipla’s systems and adequate dissemination of reports.
Accountability Cluster 2:
- ·Partner with Customer Service (internal & External) to oversee the Institutional BU order management process, ensuring uninterrupted order fulfilment, including but not limited to management of product allocation, order releases and tracking key metrics (MABD, internal turn time, etc.).
- Ownership of all new customer account creations for the Institutional BU with Cipla’s internal systems, monitoring progress, while working to enhance turn time.
Accountability Cluster 3:
- Ensure the Institutional BU products are accessible to all contracted GPO Members, IDNs and hospitals and affiliates.
- ·Ownership of Failure (Inability) to Supply claims for Institutional BU customers; liaison with cross functional teams and collaborate with Cipla sales representatives and customers.
- Partner with Wholesaler & Distributor Teams to develop and build Cipla’s relationship with these teams, fostering collaboration to drive efficiencies with our trading partners.
Requirements & Preferred Skills, Competencies, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least two years working experience with wholesaler, distributor, and specialty pharmacy trading partners. High School and Associate degree holders will be considered with more experience.
- Knowledge of wholesaler and distributor distribution network
- At least one year of experience in onboarding customers and customers set up
- Knowledge of contract operations and the direct trade channel (order management)
- In depth knowledge of the Generic Pharmaceuticals, with emphasis on injectables preferred
- Working knowledge of wholesale and distributor trade partners/channel
- Broad knowledge of systems and tools