Cipla Released Job Openings On 26/11/2022.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Therapy Manager / Medical Represetative as follows.
Cipla Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc Graduates with minimum 01-05 years Experience for Therapy Manager Position.Complete Details for the Therapy Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Kochi/Cochin, Calicut/Kozhikode, Chennai, Tiruchirapalli/Trichy, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:26/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue : 5th December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Virtual DriveContact – Padma Sharma
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil the job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
- Accountability ClusterMajor Activities / Tasks
- I.Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the yearIdentify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for right customer.
- Understand the potential of customer and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools / publications, demonstrations, PDA, reminder cards etc
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
- Drive the business of PPP and NI Products for establishing the brands thereby improving business stability
- II.Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the YPM of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product Availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (chemist retailing)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensuring billing from stockists
- III.Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of concern division as stipulated
- Categorise the doctors based on the potential and maintain the Visit Frequency of A++, A+, A and B and provide differentiated services
- Update the Must See List (MSL) regularly by identifying the uncovered doctors and dot doctors
- Update the Daily Call Report (DCR) on regular basis for recording the days field work
- Create and follow Call Planner & monthly Travel Plan
- Please share your resume at email@example.com