Cipla Released Job Openings On 23/12/2022.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Therapy Manager / Medical Represetative as follows.
Cipla Recruiting Any Graduates with minimum 01-06 years Experience for Territory Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Territory Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:23/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue : 29 December , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
VirtualContact – Padma Sharma ( 7987489073 )
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
Achieve the tertiary and secondary business of the division in the respective territory and therapy by managing relationships with the key stake holders viz. doctors & chemists and by creating prescriptions by marketing the companys brands and providing superior customer service thereby achieving the companys overall Business targets for the division in India .
- List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil the job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
- Accountability ClusterMajor Activities / Tasks
- I.Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the yearIdentify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for right customer.
- Understand the potential of customer and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools / publications, demonstrations, PDA, reminder cards etc
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
- Drive the business of PPP and NI Products for establishing the brands thereby improving business stability
- II.Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the YPM of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product Availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (chemist retailing)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensuring billing from stockists
- III.Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of concern division as stipulated
Graduate, preferably Science graduate or have studied science up to class XII.
Non Science candidates may be considered, in case of specific experience in the division / industry
6 months to 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry with
Candidates with no experience shall be considered after evaluating their aptitude in understanding science and medical terminologies.
Experience in the same industry. Pleasant and confident body language
Good communication skills; Need to have operating knowledge of computers & smart phones/ tablets
The candidate should be ready to travel extensively
Area to be covered –
Hyderabad (Kukatpally & Hyderabad Central)
Chennai (South Chennai & North Chennai)To Apply please fill out the form-
Please share the cv at email@example.com
Last date to apply is 27 December 2022 (Thursday)