Cipla Released Job Openings On 15/12/2022.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Area Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Cipla Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,Science Graduates with 03-05+ years plus experience For Team Member – Reg. Assurance & Training Position.Complete Details for the Team Member – Reg. Assurance & Training as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:15/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Execute the regulatory assurance and training processes by maintaining RA documentation systems, tracking regulatory commitments and annual report submissions to achieve regulatory assurance for CiplaAccountabilities
- Compile required technical documents to ensure timely submission of dossiers.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for data collation and tracking progress of the projects
- Ensure partnering, collaboration and coordination with other functions such as Formulation & Analytical Development, Medical, Marketing, Strategy, Legal, Corporate Affairs, Sourcing, Packaging, CQA, Manufacturing sites, etc. during various stages of product registration and life cycle management and provide RA inputs.
- Search Product information and other product related references from available sources to provide high level regulatory information to aid decision making during portfolio product evaluation, various stages of product development and technical/ GMP audits of manufacturing facilities.
- Maintain files/trackers to reflect up to date status of product development, dossier compilation and query responses on regular basis.
- Prepare RA Strategy in consultation with Head of the department for new development or leverage products planned for India market.
- Plan and actively contribute to Internal and External engagement activities.
- Reconciliation of GPL Database (Global Product List)
- Work on software such as Trackwise, Cipdox, etc.
- Participate in Learning Management System and Training activities