Cargill is Hiring for Strategic Pricing Manager
Qualification required is CA,MBA
Job location is India
Cargill is Hiring CA,MBA . CCargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cargill
- Location :India
- Post Name: Strategic Pricing Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience :10-15+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead multiple pricing optimization projects and deploy strategic pricing capabilities for the various business groups, aligning with their strategies, market dynamics and needs.
- Define detailed, impact and results driven roadmaps and implement initiatives by showing a lead-by-example implementation style (e.g. by taking lead role, together with business owners, on new approaches for big deal negotiations).
- Support the deployment of pricing as an end-to end process, from strategic considerations to actual price setting techniques, governance and supporting technology.
- Provide business need assessments about data and technological requirements and be able to make realistic return on investment tradeoffs in terms of how sophisticated the requirements need to be.
- Continuously evaluate pricing developments and trends to ensure new thought leadership and capabilities are introduced into the various business groups.
- Generate hypotheses for profit improvement opportunities, validate with data and facts, and develop deployment projects to capitalize on the opportunities.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam