Macquarie is Hiring for Executive Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Gurgaon
Macquarie is Hiring CA .Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Macquarie
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Executive Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :04-07+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- You’ll drive and co-ordinate for cost reduction and common process improvement projects as part of the finance transformation strategy, produce insightful, forward looking analysis that drives better management decisions and detect the early warning of delivery or financial issues.
- You’ll build Relationship management with the onshore team which requires strong communication skills as it involves regular interaction with the Senior Finance Team in the onshore. You’ll be providing financial summaries and reporting on various aspects of the P&L.
- You’ll be responding to Ad-hoc requests from service areas and business groups, providing information for regulatory and statutory requirements, liaising with auditors (internal & external) and addressing queries.
- You’ll be responsible for managing client relationship and first level escalations, proactively seeking client feedback to further improve service level standards.
- You’ll be designing and generating MIS regularly highlighting key metrics for the team and work, continuously innovating with a focus to improve the process – identifying opportunities to enhance efficiencies and add value; ensuring compliance with finance control standards for the reporting entity and ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam