Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 20/12/2022.Biophore India Pharmaceuticals (HGS) is a service provider headquartered in Bangalore, India, operating on a global level with over four decades of experience working with some of the world’s most popular brands..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Must be MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, M.Pharma with 01-04+Years Experience for QA / QC Executive position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 20/12/2022
- Mode of application :WALK IN
- Time and Venue: 24 December , 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. Plot# 231, IDA Phase -II, Pashamylaram, Biophore Road, Patancheru M, Sangareddy District. Telangana 502307
Job Description/Skills Required
Development Quality Assurance / Formulation Quality Assurance R&D:
- Product development with QbD approach
- Literature Search and Technical Patent Review
- Pre-Formulation Development
- Drug-Excipient Compatibility Studies
- Formulation Development and Optimization
- Process Development and Optimization
- Scale-Up and Technology Transfer
- Process Validation Studies
- Packaging Development Studies
- Analytical method development for drug product
- Analytical method validation for drug product
- Stability studies to support regulatory fillings
- Cleaning methods for drug products
- Analytical Method transfers of drug product
- Responsible for implementation and Compliance of Quality Management System in Formulation R&D Division.
- Qualification of External Sites (CROs, CMO’s and contract testing labs).
- Internal Audits and procedures.
- Review of QMS documents Change Controls, Incidents, Laboratory Event Investigations, Data Correction Control, Ratification ,Errata ,Internal Audit Reports, Qualification reports, Calibration schedules, etc.
- Review of Formulation development documents and Technology Transfer documents.
- Review of Analytical Validation and Analytical tech Transfer documents.
- New SOP implementation and Harmonization of procedures and practices for all the departments.
Conduct intra/inter departmental training workshops as per the requirement