Biocon Limited Released Job Openings On 17/11/2022.Biocon Limited is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high.
Biocon Limited Recruiting Any Graduate with 16-20 Years of Experience for Senior Manager – Automation & Digitization Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager – Automation & Digitization as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 20,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understand and support Automation/Digitization drives in Manufacturing Operations like (VMS, eLog, eBMR, Data Analytics, AR/VR, RPA, IOT, Data Lake, etc..)
- Supporting the Manufacturing Digitization initiatives for process or productivity improvement with required technology/ platforms with its adoption.
- Review of technical offers, float enquiries to suppliers and prepare the Techno-Commercial Evaluation • Shall be responsible to understand, preparation, review and execution of protocol, test scripts & reports w.r.t CSV documentation.
- Shall be responsible to understand, learn the automation stack and carry out/support for system integration. • Should be aware of relevant regulations for system implementation in Pharma/Biotech.
- Participating in meetings, attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- End-to-End owner of Digitization Projects in mfg.- should anchor for Project Management/ Budgeting/Planning /Procurement/Implementation
- Coordinate with Business team, IT and Quality for Solution designing, Implementation, Issues and Resolution.
- Shall be responsible for evaluation of automation tools adoption, Project Management, Vendor Management, Preparation and Presentation to leaders on project progress, Training for System Implementation, etc.