Biocon Biologics Released Job Openings On 21/09/2022.Biocon Biologics is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high.
Biocon Biologics Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical, Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication Candidates with 05-10 Years of Experience for Drug Product Engineering and Maintenance Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:21/09/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 25 September , 9.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Hotel Avasa, Survey No. 64, 15, 24, 25 & 26, Hitech City Rd, HUDA Techno Enclave, Sector 1, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.Contact – Jyothi
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drug Product Process Maintenance:
- 1) Shall be able to handle shift activity and mechanical breakdowns and machine preventive maintenance.
- 2) Shall have the sterile equipment handling work experience ( Autoclave , Filling Line , Lyophylizer, HVAC )
- 3) Shall have hand on experience of HVAC Validation /Area Qualification activity.
- 4) Shall have knowledge of preparation of cGMP document ( SOP, Protocols , Planners, Change control , Deviation )
- 5) He should willing to work in the shifts.
- Drug Product Process Instrumentation:
- 1) Shall be able to handle shift activity and instrumentation breakdowns and PLC PM, Time synchronization, Alarm Verification.
- 2) Shall have the knowledge of Basic instrument trouble shooting knowledge (Pressure transmitter, Temperature Transmitter, Flow Transmitter, Conductivity transmitter, ORP sensor, PH sensor, Level sensors) Loop testing.
- 3) Shall have sterile equipment handling work experience ( Autoclave , Filling Line , Lyophilizer, HVAC, Water system, BMS, DCS, Online /Offline PMS Data logger, Integrity testing machine )
- 4) Shall have basic knowledge of instrument calibration.
- 5) Shall have knowledge of preparation of cGMP document ( SOP, Protocols , Planners, Change control , Deviation )
- 6) He should willing to work in the shifts.
- Packing Machines Maintenance:
- 1.Hands on experience of handling of breakdown of equipment’s such as Blister packing machine, Cartonator, Vial labelling machine
- 2.Knowldge of QMS elements i.e. Change control , CAPA and Deviations
- 3.Preparation and execution of Preventive maintenance , calibration and requalification planner
- 4. Hands on experience on track and trace systems
- 5. Knowledge of HVAC and BMS system
- 6. Handling of breakdowns of cold room , deep freezer
- 7. Handling of shift activities
- 9. Preparation of revenue budget and maintain inventory of spares.
- 10. Knowledge of SAP