Biocon Biologics Released Job Openings On 16/11/2022.Biocon Biologics is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high.
Biocon Biologics Recruiting candidates with 02-07 years experience for Quality Control Department.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 20th November , 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Hotel Avasa, Survey No. 64, 15, 24, 25 & 26, Hitech City Rd, HUDA Techno Enclave, Sector 1, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Serve as a technical expert on the Bioassays (Proliferation assays, Inhibition of proliferation assays, Flow cytometer assays, Cytotoxicity assays etc) and Molecular biology assays (ELISA, Q-PCR, SDS PAGE, Western blot, Impurity assays etc.) related methods.
- 2. Troubleshoot scientific issues by coordinating with appropriate group including Research and Development (R&D) and strong technical knowledge on method trending to evaluate and investigate the data to detect method related issues.
- 3. Communicate effectively with external stakeholders and internal stake holders (i.e. Quality Assurance, R&D, Management etc.)
- 4. Proven ability to review SOPs, Investigation of the deviation, out of specifications (OOS), out of trend (OOT) and identifying the root cause and implementing CAPA wherever necessary in Bioassay and Molecular Biology techniques.
- 5. Reference Standard Management: Preparation and review of protocols for reference standard qualification and Characterization. Management of reference standard in quality control including trending.
- 6. Analytical method validations and method transfers: Prepare and review of protocol, executing activity and preparing report.
- 7. Tracking QMS elements and reporting in quality control meetings.
- 8. Willingness to take on other challenging assignments and should demonstrate flexibility to organizational requirement.