Baxter International Released Job Openings On 30/09/2022.Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Baxter International Recruiting Bachelor or Master in science (Chemistry) Candidates with 3-76+ years of Experience for Assoc, Quality Control – QMS Position.Complete Details for the Associate, Production- Emulsion & Aqueous as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To review, update, report and inform Supervisor as & when deviation is initiated.
- To ensure that the recording of NCR is done in line with standard operating procedure
- To investigate Lab incidences, OOS.OOT and OOL.
- To prepare investigation reports.
- To ensure the implementation of GMP, GDP practices and review of issues and impact of the same, if any, & take corrective actions.
- To carry out GLP rounds in the Quality Control lab.
- To work as a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspector in the plant
- To train/update the team members on various regulatory guidelines
- To identify, monitor the deviation/abnormalities in process/documents/systems are captured and resolve them according to Quality management System.
- To ensure that all the deviations and OOS are reported to QA within required time frame.
- To prepare, review, Implement and update SOP’s according to current regulations systems.
- To conduct Technical committee meeting on CCN impact assessment.
- To conduct monthly corrective and Preventive Action Meeting.
- To review the CAPA summary report and ensure that all CAPA are closed within time frame.
- To review Change Control Note and NCR report before sending to Quality Committee for final closure and ensure the timely closure of Change Control Note and NCR
- To train/update the personnel for the various aspect of current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- To investigate and close the QMS elements in timely manner.