Barclays is Hiring for VP Project manager| RFT Product Control
Qualification required is CA,MBA
Job location is Chennai
Barclays is Hiring CA,MBA .Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: VP Project manager| RFT Product Control
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience :03-04+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead projects including developing a project plan, end to end project delivery, effective risk and issues management through to resolution, providing management progress reports and stakeholder management.
- Ownership/ involvement in shaping up the Design solution from a Business/& Functional perspective.
- Provide guidance and oversight for business analysis, solution design and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirements/ design o Ensure strong governance over the projects and effective stakeholder engagement and involvement in the programme – ensure transparency on delivery, issues and decision making o Recognise changes within sphere of control which are liable to impact other systems / work streams and communicate effectively
- Set the team work ethic, dynamic, attitude through effective management, setting an example o Articulate and present commercial effectiveness of proposed functional designs within a Programme or Department o Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Face off to Senior VP / D level stakeholders and build strong relationships with Front Office, Risk/ Finance Function & Front to Back Technology teams.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam