Barclays is Hiring for Financial Control – Analyst
Qualification required is CA/CPA/CFA/ACCA
Job location is Noida
Barclays is Hiring CA/CPA/CFA/ACCA .Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management .Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Financial Control – Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CFA/ACCA
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure the integrity of the numbers to enable the attestation process, perform monthly reconciliation of balance.
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis on areas within jobholder’s responsibility e.g.: – variance analysis, trends, impact of change initiatives, impact of new accounting regulations and how to account for new areas/type of business.
- Investigate and resolve the complex accounting problems, issues and queries liaising with various teams for solutions.
- Understand underlying control frameworks which supports multiple SBU’s within range of responsibilities.
- Preparation of relevant MIS reports for dissemination to key stakeholders.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam